Sales Development Representative (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the SDR team handles inbound leads from trial accounts and qualifies opportunities to pass on to the closing sales teams. SDRs also have the ability to close small deals on their own. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated.
What your day could consist of:
- Actively manage your sales pipeline of inbound leads
- Seamlessly transition qualified leads to senior sales teams
- Make 50-100 calls/day
- Run discovery calls and collect critical information
- Answer questions about platform features
- Build upon ActiveCampaign's goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- Prior experience in either customer service or sales
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate to others
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to reach/exceed quota
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow their career
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.