Sales Development Representative (Remote) at SimpleLegal (Houston, TX)
SimpleLegal is looking for two motivated, intelligent, and driven Sales Development Representatives. SDRs play a crucial role in our success by driving the top of the sales funnel. Primarily through outbound outreach, you will reveal new business opportunities by interacting with prospective clients across many industries. You will work closely with field account executives, sales engineers, and others on the extended sales and marketing teams.
SimpleLegal's SDRs receive outstanding training, support, and mentoring from proven SDR leaders, dedicated SMEs, and an impressive broader team of sales and marketing practitioners. With this enablement and encouragement, our SDRs often move into sales roles that involve closing. But, the SDR position itself is central to Onit’s success, so first things first. New opportunities will emerge after SDRs prove themselves in this crucial role.
Job Location: Remote / Work from home / Or from our offices in Houston, Austin, the Bay Area or NYC
- Research and identify targets prospects, then perform high-quality outreach
- Qualify prospects with crisp, confident, and articulate sales conversations
- Manage the entire pre-sales cycle, from research to outreach to first meeting
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound email and phone calls
- Maintain engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Think critically about data/patterns and recommend new, scalable outreach strategies
- Use our sales stack to optimize your outreach (Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Sales Navigator)
- Meet or exceed ambitious goals for setting discovery calls and demos
- 1+ years of professional work experience, ideally customer-facing and involving selling.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This is a must!
- Empathy, integrity, and genuine curiosity about people. You are an outstanding listener.
- Storytelling orientation. Regardless of context - you like telling people about things.
- You adapt and thrive in ambiguous, fast-changing environments. You think on your feet.
- Detail-oriented and organized. You’ve proven you can prioritize competing interests.
- Passion for success. You are a competitive, no-excuses player who loves to win and makes things happen.
Experience in a B2B enterprise software environment is a plus, but by no means required. A college degree is highly desired because it demonstrates you can set an ambitious goal and achieve it.
Compensation / Differentiators
- Competitive Salary plus monthly Commission Plan
- Additional quarterly and annual bonus incentives!
- Comprehensive health care coverage (vision, medical, dental)
- Generous PTO, sick and personal leave (available immediately)
- Cool swag
- A company that deeply and genuinely values the SDR position