Epsilon is seeking strong inside sales and business development executives who have experience in adtech, digital media or martech to join Epsilon's General Market sales organization. In this role, you'll be trained by experts in the field, and work for a company with a well-established reputation as a leader in the new-age world of marketing and digital media.
As an Inside Sales executive, you will work as a member of a sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Epsilon's marketing products as the best solution available.
As an Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, curated target list outreach and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how they align to Epsilon
- Research accounts, identify key players / decision makers within targeted accounts and generate interest; organize around curated target lists and lead generation tools
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure - understanding, proficiency and utilization prowess of Salesforce or similar tool is imperative.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with Internal partners to build networking opportunities
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with VP, Sales Directors and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Sales Directors with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and web-leads and convert them into opportunities
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Comfortable handing off leads but also desirous of closing deals too!
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.