Sales Development Representative - Public Sector Industry at Ivalua (Pittsburgh, PA)
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for a top-notch Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of a fast-growing marketing and sales environment. As an Ivalua SDR, you will be partnering with sales to introduce them to decision-makers in their targeted accounts.
- Generate qualified customer meetings for Account Executives
- Qualify inbound customer meetings for Account Executives
- Proactively nurture early stage opportunities by providing valuable content
- Present a compelling and clear case for the Ivalua platform with the appropriate decision makers
- Become an Ivalua subject-matter expert through continued learning and development
- Understand Ivalua solutions and competitive positioning within the market
- Develop an active and professional presence on LinkedIn to connect and engage with prospective customers
- 4+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology – outbound calling, email, direct mail, and LinkedIn/social connections
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over achievement of quotas and sales goals
- Ability to communicate a value proposition in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Understands a sense of urgency in supporting a sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Domain experience in Spend Management, Supply Chain, or Procurement
PLEASE NOTE: This position sits in one of our 4 US office locations: Pittsburgh, PA, New York City, NY, Freemont, CA or Redwood City, CA. This is a hybrid role - 3 days of week in the office. Consideration also for Washington DC Metro Area and Atlanta, GA.
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!