WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Talon.One sales team. You will work closely with our marketing team and the account executives and interact with potential customers through calls and email to identify pain points and schedule meetings with our account executives. You should have excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and achieve sales targets.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Competitive compensation plan; base salary + commission
- Selling a world-class product that gets marketers and developers equally excited
- Interacting with stakeholders and business executives of business-to-consumer companies and brands
- Being part of a growing company in a clearly defined niche of the world’s most progressive industry
- Leading an immense variety of conversations with different roles within organizations across very different industries
- Being in sales is the launchpad to the fastest career growth at Talon.One (both in terms of responsibility and salary)
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify contacts, important account information, and relevant promotional use cases prior to contact approaches
- Execute outbound activities across prospecting channels to engage and gain the interest of potential customers
- Set up meetings with prospects and Talon.One account executives in your region
- Manage and maintain records regarding your activity and key deliverables in Salesforce.com and Outreach.io
- Handle inbound inquiries from your target accounts to qualify opportunities and uncover business insights for our Account Executives
- Learn our product and the marketing technology landscape to speak confidently and intelligently to our prospects
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Cold calling/outbound SDR experience with a track record of quota attainment
- “Cold calling”: phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, Whatsapp
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- English required
- Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Indonesian, Tagalog, Mandarin desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- A knack for time management and organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach.io or comparable technologies
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge or experience selling Marketing and/or eCommerce technologies a plus
- Passion, humility, resilience and curiosity
- “Team first” mindset
- Agility and the ability to navigate through change and ambiguity
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Unlimited contracts.
- Personal education budget for developing your skills.
- We value work-life balance and offer generous paid time off, including a day off for your birthday.
- We care for your mental health and well-being and have partnered with nilo.health, an app where you can access self-guided exercises, meditation and one-on-one counseling sessions.
- Talon.One is on the lookout for more talented people, like you, to join us! As such, we offer referral bonuses to reward you for bringing them to the team.
- Home office setup budget & monthly allowance to create your comfy, productive space.
- Possibilities to use a co-working space in your neighborhood (except where there is a Talon.One office).
Talon.One in times of COVID-19:
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy! Talon.One
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Talon.One does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Talon.One also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.