Sales Development Representative - International (Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand) at Renaissance (Remote)
At Nearpod, we believe teaching is the most important job in the world. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We have won numerous awards including EdTech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. Recently, we were acquired by Renaissance to support the shared mission of accelerating learning for all. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We've adopted a remote-first culture, and our diverse team is based across the US.
Territory: Middle East, Africa, Australia, New ZealandJob Description
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) - International (Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into K12 schools and districts throughout the world. You’ll learn how to identify, understand and research lists of schools and districts to target, and how to develop campaigns to generate new business opportunities, while collaborating within a team.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations and connect with faculty and administrators about their education and technology strategies and requirements. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and committed individual who is goal-oriented, logical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission and bonus structure.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Solve the puzzle of identifying the right contact points to bring Nearpod to their districts.
- Get to know your assigned region and generate opportunities there.
- Execute creative new prospecting campaigns.
- Hold discussions with admins around their needs & goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of sales development/sales experience
- International sales experience is preferred
- International teaching experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Driven to learn and succeed in EdTech sales
- Excited to execute innovative, targeted campaigns that get decision makers interested in bringing transformative technology to classrooms
- Lead Development or Sales Development experience preferred
- Experience in K12 EdTech market preferred
- Experience in SaaS preferred
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Well organized with efficient time management skills
- Eager to collaborate
- Likes friendly competition
- Team player with a positive attitude and commitment to exceeding sales objectives
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.