Sales Development Representative, Inbound at Clari
| South Bay | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:29 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Revenue Development Representative, also known as Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will develop critical sales skills from some of the industry’s Masters of Revenue. The skills you learn here will differentiate you from everyone else in the world and will help set you up for a prosperous career. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in continuing to blaze their career path in sales.
Our Growth Marketing team does a remarkable job of generating demand, in the form of MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) by running a variety of programs like webinars, events, paid ads, email nurture, and more. The inbound SDR’s job is to engage these marketing qualified leads, leverage diverse outreach strategies, and hold strategic conversations with stakeholders in service of creating inbound-sourced pipeline and revenue.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States
- Partner with Sales Development Leadership and Marketing to engage with the right prospects from the right accounts to drive pipeline and revenue goals
- Achieve qualified meeting and opportunity goals with sales executives and sales operations professionals by converting inbound leads
- Master the pitch for an unmatched product
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Collaborate with Marketing to run data-driven nurturing campaigns
- Document prospect interaction in a variety of tools to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide direct communication with account executives to effectively manage pipeline opportunities
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in a B2B sales environment is preferred
- Have the ability to hold strategic conversations with stakeholders in service of creating inbound-sourced pipeline and revenue
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description