From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) position which is a highly strategic role that sits in the most critical part of the Enterprise go-to-market motion - pipeline generation. The goal for the Enterprise BDR Organization is to effectively navigate and penetrate our largest, and most strategic accounts. You will strategize with experienced Enterprise Account Executives and cross-functional stakeholders at Fivetran to drive the company’s continued rapid growth up-market.
Technologies You’ll Use:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Chili Piper
What You’ll Do:
- Hit Monthly Quota for Qualified Opportunities
- Master the Fivetran consultative, Command of the Message, and Challenger sales process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Enterprise Account Executives, Marketing and Alliances to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Accelerate the growth of Fivetran in the Enterprise Market through value-driven sales cycles
- Lead in-depth discovery calls and demonstrate a deep interest in our Enterprise customers’ data challenges and pain points with the ultimate goal of setting up valuable engagements with our account executives
- Speak comfortably about Fivetran’s vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
What you bring to the table:
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Owns individual work output and makes contributions to achievement of team results in a well-defined area of limited scope
- Identifies issues preventing an assigned task from being accomplished. Thinks through problems and enlists support to solve
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous SDR/BDR experience of 6-months or longer
- Salesloft/Outreach experience
- Social selling through personalization via LinkedIn & Video
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.