From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Sales Development Representative (Enterprise) is the face of Fivetran. You are the first outbound point of contact with target prospects. You will strategize with quota-carrying sales executives and cross-functional stakeholders at Fivetran to drive the company’s continued rapid growth.As an Enterprise SDR at Fivetran, you will:
- Create value & engage prospects via cold calling, emailing & leveraging social tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Schedule qualified meetings for Account Executive counterpart
- Meet and exceed monthly goals and key performance indicators
- Strategize with Account Executive to create a map of each assigned target account to identify the best path of sale
- Partner with field marketing team to align on air coverage strategy & messaging for target accounts
- Be a hunter; follow up & chase all connections in a timely manner & add value at every customer touchpoint
- Build a robust network with prospects at target accounts in territory
- Strategic; know how or determine how to use tools Fivetran provides to be successful and hit goals defined
- Passionate about sales and culture
- Extreme Flexibility/adaptability
- Competitive and driven self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful & results oriented
- Crave learning opportunities and maintains a growth mindset
- Copes effectively with complexity and change. Start-up companies are constantly changing therefore an open mind to flexibility and change is a must
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.