Sales Development Representative - BetterUp Care (Remote) at BetterUp
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
BetterUp Care is a transformational platform supporting personal and professional growth by developing resilience and mental fitness, helping employees unlock their full potential and thrive. Most employees are languishing and traditional behavioral and digital health solutions are not designed to help them thrive and prepare for stress and anxiety that may be around the corner. Peak performance and human transformation all begin with putting our mental fitness first and taking proactive steps to build resilience.
BetterUp Care combines the world’s leading 1:1 and group coaching programs with AI and evidence-based solutions to craft personalized plans for every employee. Our coaches and guides ensure employees are not alone in their journey. With over a million sessions delivered globally, our coaching program is unparalleled and our clinical and performance based outcomes support the transformative effects we can have for employees and the broader organization.
BetterUp Care is seeking a driven, high-energy Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales Development team. SDRs play a critical role in the sales cycle and are often the first contact with prospects for the company. Whether that’s via phone, email or other mediums, we’re looking for an individual who’s an ambassador for BetterUp Care™, sharing your passion and knowledge with prospects around our organization’s mission: self actualization for everyone.
As a young and growing team, it’s an exciting time as we continue to bring on new, passionate individuals who are ready to help take our company to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Source outbound leads and perform discovery calls to provide an informative overview of the prospects to the sales team
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide additional support in generating brand awareness, whether it’s for upcoming live events, or marketing programs
- Manage your book of business of accounts, conduct market research to help customize your email messaging and offerings
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value proposition to prospects
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to optimize lead flow and work efficiency
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as-needed basis
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 1+ years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience in a sales closing role and/or have attained quota
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and driven to succeed, both as an individual and as a team member
- Can-do attitude with ability to maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborate on a growing team
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally as part of a remote team
- Creative problem solver able to apply expertise and learnings to new environments with new constraints
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience selling into Human Resources and Benefits
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Workdays (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.