Sales Development Representative - 23165 at Enverus (Dallas, TX)
Sales Development Representative
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus' innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Sales Development Representative to join our Business Development team. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing sector, with a well-defined trajectory for career advancement and professional development within our sales team.
- Effectively communicate with influential professionals in various disciplines within the energy industry.
- Qualify new revenue opportunities and schedule next steps through meaningful interactions (phone, email, chat, and events).
- Meet or exceed daily performance metrics attainment (60+ dials & 3+ qualified opportunities/day).
- Display a consistent record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned opportunity targets while maintaining high levels of integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows, as determined by management.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 1 year selling SaaS solutions at a high velocity.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to the end-user.
- Self-motivated, competitive, and a natural drive to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with Salesforce and prospecting tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo.
- Annual base salary - 40k/OTE - 60k (quarterly commissions)
This role is eligible for: Commission