Sales Development Program - AZ at Vanguard (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:20 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023
At Vanguard, serving people is at the heart of our purpose. That starts with you. Working in our Relationship Management and Sales team, you'll be responsible for growth outcomes including advice leads and asset consolidations. You'll provide exemplary service and support to like-minded investors who have chosen to invest with Vanguard. Our "crew" as we call our employees, live the mission of doing the right thing for our shareholders every day. This is your opportunity to be part of that community. In this role, you will:
- Serve as the initial point of contact for high opportunity client service requests through inbound phone channel. Respond to requests for investment, mutual fund, and account information and resolve complex account issues via phone.
- Follow standardized procedures to meet client needs. May conduct research for complex requests.
- Document inbound high opportunity client and team feedback in support of service improvement efforts within the business.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in positioning products and services to clients pertaining to service recovery, life changing events, and advice situations.
- Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of Vanguard funds, products, and services. Understands the overall Financial Services industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide clients.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow up with clients from inbound sales opportunities.
- This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g., FINRA, state, SFC). SIE, Series 7, and Series 66 required or to be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of two years related work experience required. Experience in client services preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Exceptional client service and strong communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen.
- Grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals.
- The desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that can be ambiguous and require flexibility.
- The ability to adapt between service and sales.
- Strong consultative approach in positioning products and services to clients.
- Track record of growing responsibilities and success in prior roles.
- Passion for sales and relationship management.
- Strong time management skills.
More Information on Vanguard
Vanguard operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Valley Forge, PA, Charlotte, NC and Scottsdale, AZ. Vanguard was founded in 1975. It has 20252 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 59 open jobs at Vanguard, click here.
Read Full Job Description