Sales Development Manager at Xplor (Atlanta, GA)
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Manager in Atlanta, Ga to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.Job Description
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress, and better control over their growth.
As a Sales Development Manager, you will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on generating pipeline. You will work closely with Sales leadership to develop and execute the strategies necessary to generate sufficient pipeline to hit sales targets, assist with sales process, and provide additional support to the sales team with the goal of closing more deals, faster, and with greater ARR.
- Manage and direct an inside sales development team to exceed targets of qualified sales meetings
- Develop and execute best practices; Coach, train, and mentor to increase individual performance of the sales development team
- Devotes 50% of time to conducting call shadowing and individual training
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Develop meaningful metrics and reports to measure productivity and quota attainment
- Optimize the seamless transition of qualified sales opportunities to the AEs
- Coordinate closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and other relevant teams to exchange critical information which will guide your sales strategies/plans
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive sales management experience
- Passion for mentoring, leading, and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing, and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and online research
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members. Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
Our hub locations provide:
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Regularly sanitized environment with protective equipment
- Dog Days
- Catered lunches plus free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong, foosball, basketball and other onsite games
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020. Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.