Sales Development Manager at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Manager for the Sales Development Rep team, you will hire, develop, coach, and train a team of early career sales professionals. As one of the first points of contact with our prospective customers, your team will serve as our leading brand advocates. If you enjoy managing and building a team, and are excited about helping restaurants modernize their businesses during these unprecedented times, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join the sales leadership team at Toast!
About this roll*:
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to exceed quota.
- Lead by example in demonstrating Toast’s core values and inspiring a culture of high performance, respect and fun.
- Manage day to day activities of SDR team including: live coaching, career and skill development, monitor productivity metrics to identify opportunities and risks, and ultimately drive results on activity, opportunity generation and revenue creation.
- Keep a tight focus on outcomes, impact, and productivity, and report results to senior sales and marketing leadership.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Growth, Enablement, Marketing, Sales Leadership and Account Executives to ensure proper alignment on pursuing the right areas for opportunity.
- Work to identify the best talent in our industry and maintain headcount requirements across your team.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Management experience with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and team.
- Experience working in and building inside sales teams that drive opportunities and revenue.
- An ability to adapt amidst rapid growth and change.
- Experience achieving and exceeding goals (as individual or manager) and building and managing key metrics for a sales organization.
- Self motivated, creative, empathetic, flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure.
Special Sauce: (nonessential skills, nice to have)
- Proficient in CRM systems (Salesforce)
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.