LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Train other members of the SDR team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Ensure SDR team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Motivate team members through your coaching expertise and utilizing incentives
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, & Productivity
- Work closely with sales and other members of the leadership team to develop key accounts successfully into new customers
- Work in collaboration with the Field Marketing team to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts
- Continue to improve and refine sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where teams are motivated to succeed
Your qualifications are:
- 2+ years in the software sales space as an SDR Leader
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR/BDR
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Experience using SalesForce, Outreach, SalesNavigator, & other tech stack tools eg. TechTarget Priority Engine
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.