Sales Development Manager (Fort Lauderdale) at BrightTALK (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:07 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 9 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and passionate SDR Manager to join BrightTALK’s Sales Team. The SDR team is responsible for delivering high volumes of new sales opportunities to our established Sales Executive team both from new prospects and existing clients.
The Sales Development team is a great environment for entry level sales professionals who are looking to build a career in B2B sales. We are a bright, close-knit and hard working team working closely with our global sales and SDR colleagues.
- Lead a team of SDR’s based across 4 locations (New York, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco)
- Responsible for delivering the teams targets on a monthly basis
- Responsible for onboarding and ongoing coaching and development of team members
- Be part of a leadership team that adds value to our team members and contributes to the revenue growth of the company
- Excellent team player, communicator, motivator and leader
- Proven sales professional with experience of leading SDR teams
- Experienced Salesforce user and competent in Excel and Word
Expertise or Qualifications
- Proven ability to lead people
- Proven ability of being able to contribute to revenue growth
- Ability to work as part of a leadership team
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams.
- Generous and comprehensive health and dental benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage for employees.
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in the U.S. and 5 weeks of PTO in the U.K. in your first year at BrightTALK.
- 401k matching program in the U.S. and pension contribution in the U.K.
- Offices located in top destination cities.
- Training allowance and regular innovation days.
- Team building and paid volunteer time.
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More Information on BrightTALK
BrightTALK operates in the Digital Media industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO and New York, NY. BrightTALK was founded in 2002. It has 286 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 65 open jobs at BrightTALK, click here.
Read Full Job Description