Sales Development Manager, eCom at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Worldpay from FIS'sgrowth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
What you will be doing:
As the Manager of Sales Development you will be primarily responsible for the sales activity and results of our Sales Development Representatives. You will put into place scalable process that exceeds our lead gen targets. You will be managing a group of SDRs creating an area of excellence within that function. You will be interacting with the Business Development group receiving and giving feedback to the team and to the BD group. You will be working with marketing to create and execute campaigns that successfully generate the leads the teams will work to exceed our targets.
- Recruit, onboard, manage, and mentor a team of SDRs with a focus on building key inside sales skills including strategic prospecting, advanced lead qualification, objection handling, and first call meeting scheduling.
- Responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the team, holding weekly one-on-ones/team meetings with direct reports.
- Tracking and monitoring individual and team metrics.
- Drive the team towards collective lead generation quotas, as well as execute in tandem with our marketing and sales leadership's vision.
- Coach and train the team for immediate term success and long-term individual development
- Partner with marketing to ensure our lead gen targets are exceeded
- Create and execute strategy road maps for ROEs and continuous improvements
- Manage the SDR pipeline and determine the levers to pull for acceleration
- Create a culture that attracts and retains top talent
What you bring:
- As an ideal candidate you will have established relationships and knowledge of the payments and eCommerce segment
- Must have at least 1 year of experience selling to financial decision makers in transaction-oriented companies (CFO, Controller, Finance Manager, Director of Finance)
- You will have proven ability to sell business technology solutions to large companies ($250M+ annual sales)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance team
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge of international payments
What we offer you:
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.