Sales Development Coordinator at Basis Technologies
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 a.m. (CST) on Friday, September 17, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for an operationally minded and motivated individual to join our team as Sales Development Coordinator. As part of the Outbound Client Development (CDA) Team and greater Growth Marketing team, this individual will be a key part of daily operations in assisting the Director of Sales Development and helping to manage the onboarding of new Client Development Associates (CDA’s).
The team you will be supporting is metrics driven, competitive, and tenacious, and spends the day prospecting and cold calling to generate relationships with prospective clients. They go above and beyond to source revenue and create qualified opportunities for sales teams. The Sales Development Coordinator will play a key role in helping this team achieve their goals as well as ensuring that the team is aligned to initiatives from the greater marketing team.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be an organized self-starter with the ability to help maintain day to day operations of a fast paced team in conjunction with the Director of Sales Development, occasionally having to work cross functionally across departments to ensure the CDA team is setup for success. Some of the things you will be assisting on:
- Overseeing the lead generation and generation process for inbound webinar attendees, inbound leads from website/third party partner websites, as well as external event lists.
- Owning and maintaining the administration of the Outreach.io sales enablement platform regarding sequence maintenance, license distribution, and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Assisting in the organization of internal presentations and sales collateral for prospecting purposes.
- Coordinating onboarding of new hires to ensure a smooth training process, in tandem with capturing and organizing best practices to help new team members hit the ground running.
- Collaborating with internal Salesforce and operational partners to ensure effective dashboard creation/maintenance, triggers/notifications for opportunities.
- Facilitating culture centric events, such as weekly team building activities and ad hoc events.
- Working within 6sense ABM platform to ensure smooth operations for sales teams supported.
- Coordinating continuous education programming with both internal and external partners.
- Occasionally acting as a backup resource for our Inbound SDR when appropriate.
- Other responsibilities will come as team grows and evolves.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0-2 years of sales or administrative experience
- Excellent project, time, and self-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce, 6sense, and Outreach.io
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, and coachable through quickly changing situations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.