Process sales orders, prepare shipping documents, generate and print order confirmations or pick lists, send invoices to customers (via mail or email); handle incoming customer calls to place orders, check order status and/or pricing and availability of product; maintain sales order files; maintain customer contact information; provide assistance to Sales and Marketing personnel, Sales Consultants and serve as backup to other associates and receptionist.
- High School diploma a minimum, associate degree preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in office environment.
- Experience with Personal Computers (example: word processing and spreadsheets)
- Ability to effectively use office equipment (copier/calculator/multi-extension telephone).
- Some experience with order processing preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects accurately.
- Self-starter, motivated, able to work without supervision.
- Enjoys and works well with other people.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Dependable, positive attitude, and good attendance.
- Ability to make arithmetic calculations accurately and routinely.
- Order Processing: Handle all processes from initial order entry through final invoicing.
- Shipping Documents: Prepare documents in compliance with all regulations and coordinate with carriers, customers, forwarders, distributors, and Shipping Department.
- Communication: Handle incoming calls, emails, faxes, web orders, and any other customer concerns, etc. to receive orders
- Database Management: Enter into databases such as Salesforce and the Company ERP System
- Confidentiality: Discretion must be used with inside LI-COR information and with customer information; e.g., credit cards.
- Loaner/Demo Equipment: Able to prepare packing lists and associated forms for shipment of equipment used at trade shows and demonstrations for ENV only. Maintain an accurate record of the status of equipment.
- Teamwork: Assist other Sales Correspondents with tasks & duties including backup when they are out on leave, in meetings, at training, or otherwise unavailable.
- Repair Order Processing: Able to support the process of servicing and/or repairs from receipt, through the technical service/repair, to providing cost estimates to the customer.
- Quotations: Prepare requested quotations and/or proforma invoices including estimation of freight and insurance costs (if required
- Shipping Documents: Prepare documents in compliance with all regulations and coordinate with carriers, forwarders, distributors, customers, and our shipping/receiving department.
- Communication: Handle customers' incoming requests for instrument service and/or repair.
- Database Management: Enter into databases such as Salesforce and the ERP System the appropriate information, with all pertinent service/repair and quotation information, which includes account, contact, asset, and case information.
More Information on LI-COR Biosciences
LI-COR Biosciences operates in the Biotech industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE. LI-COR Biosciences was founded in 1971. It has 302 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K). To see all 8 open jobs at LI-COR Biosciences, click here.
Read Full Job Description