Sales Consultant (Remote) Augusta, Georgia at KnowBe4
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
As an Remote Sales Consultant, you will benefit from inbound leads and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training Platform and successfully sell our value proposition. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses (under 1,000 employees) initially. After demonstrating success in this market, promotion to Enterprise sales could be available.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our prospective clients face, which can be addressed with our security awareness training
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions
- Serve as an enthusiast for KnowBe4’s products
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture and vision for the future
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (Over Quota, President’s Club and/or results that would put you in the top 10% of your peers)
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- A strong work ethic
- Experience managing your sales quotas and your pipeline
- Strong communication, collaborative and team working skills are critical
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- 3+ years experience selling within the IT security field or innovative online product environment
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.