Sales, Client Manager at NielsenIQ (Remote)
This Client Manager position is a “farmer/hunter” role. You will be focused on building strong relationships, achieving revenue goals, and retaining your financial clients.
The Client Manager role is responsible for the P&L for the assigned client portfolio by identifying and closing new opportunities for NielsenIQ. They are responsible for expanding the overall relationship to broaden our engagement with more departments and C-suite executives. This role owns leading and driving contract renewals. As client manager you will also partner to ensure we are delivering value and driving outcomes for licensed services.
- Development of internal Account Plan with cross-functional partners
- Development and management of external Joint Business Plan with client for assigned solution or area
- Building and managing client relationships to ensure retention and expansion
- Identifying opportunities for NielsenIQ Services and Solution to help clients achieve strategic objectives
- Partner to drive value & retention through customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Own strategy and execution for customer renewals and expansion by crafting meaningful proposals incorporating appropriate products and services
- Partnering with cross-functional teams for awareness of projects and analytics to identify incremental opportunities
- Full understanding of Nielsen services and solutions to upsell & cross sell
- Transformation leader to introduce new technology and solutions to clients
- Clear understanding of product roadmap to lead adoption and transformation
- Able to work independently, managing priorities, and maintain communication with stakeholders.
- Sales Target Responsibility: actively identify opportunities to ensure quarterly and yearly Sales Targets are achieved
- Operating Plan Target Responsibility: forecasting, pipeline creation and management
- Key internal interface relationships: Account Leaders, Client Consulting team, Client Delivery Team, Internal Leadership, Finance including Legal, HR, etc.
- Key external interface relationships: 10-15 clients, wide range of client contacts up to C-suite
- The role is Regional/Local
- College/University Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- 5+ years industry experience – CPG, consulting, information, technology and analytics
- Experience working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution
- Experience in management and coaching
- Selling experience or quote responsibility - preferred
- Financial Management Experience - preferred
- Prior experience with Nielsen solutions - preferred
- Proven track record of building client engagement - preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.