Sales Advisor at Mainstay
Our family is getting bigger!
You might have heard, in September 2021, Acquia announced the acquisition of digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) software provider Widen — you can read more about it here. Widen’s award-winning platform gives organizations tools to add rich content — such as images, videos, PDFs — to any digital customer experience.
With more than two decades of leadership in DAM technology, Widen helps marketing teams at over 700 organizations create, review, manage, distribute, and analyze their content across its entire lifecycle. And they’re growing.
Widen, an Acquia company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to acquire new customers. The sales advisor will be a storyteller at heart using a consultative approach to take the customer from the first call to close while also advancing the company’s brand presence.In this role, you will:
- Nurture new leads and market opportunities
- Contact potential prospects to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Engage leads/contacts provided from marketing campaigns, lead generation organizations, top of funnel and other lists
- Facilitate the entire sales cycle to take business opportunities to close
- Manage a pipeline of activity through Salesforce CRM
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and industry events
- Conduct discovery calls to determine the fit between Widen’s services and the prospect’s needs
- Present the Widen story and provide product demonstrations
- Provide resources relevant to stages in the prospect’s journey
- Keep abreast of the competition, market drivers, and industry trends
- Gather and present buyer feedback and use cases related to solution features using our
product feedback process
- Maintain current knowledge of Widen’s dynamic software solutions
- Attend regular team meetings to review pipeline activities and marketing updates
- Achieve defined sales targets and goals
- Travel domestically approximately 10% of the time (when allowed)
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Widen and Client information held, in any form
- At least three years of sales/business development experience in a software or technical services environment
- Strong presentation skills in-person and online
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in helping organizations solve their problems
- Enjoy asking questions, investigating, and learning new technologies and processes
- Strong organizational skills with a time management focus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Product Information Management (PIM) experience
- Familiarity with Outbound Tools ( ex. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot)
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.