At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
About the role
The Sales Administrator is a critical part of the Sales Enablement Team and will process key sales deals in Salesforce from beginning to end. This role will also support the various sales teams and be a major part of our growth plans in 2022 and beyond. As a Sales Administrator you will be an important support role to the business, helping to maintain the operational processes for the sales function as we scale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process contracts from beginning to end in our Salesforce CRM platform
- Data entry, data clean up, data scrubbing within Salesforce
- Support the Sales Enablement team in the creation, organization, and delivery of sales messaging and collateral
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team on the management of the learning management system, Zoom recordings, onboarding programs, reinforcement programs, cross-functional training efforts, and our collateral and knowledge-base updating process
- Build reports around specific KPIs and provide data services to ensure high-quality data is available in Salesforce
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT?
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce) software, G Suite, Zoom, Learning Management Systems (a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in a sales administrative support role
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive - takes initiative to get things done with little direction
- Process driven with an eye for process improvement
- Data analytics and program tracking
- Cross-functional communication & coordination abilities
- Ability to multitask in an efficient manner
- Takes ownership and can quickly prioritize tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Startup experience a plus
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
More Information on Side
Side operates in the PropTech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Side was founded in 2017. It has 488 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync, Open door policy and OKR operational model. To see all 2 open jobs at Side, click here.
Read Full Job Description