Sales Administrator, Remote at Cisco Meraki
3 Positions open
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us! At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission and reach groups previously left in the darkness. Since day one, our mission has been to help IT teams do away with time-consuming, unnecessarily complex tasks so they can focus on the work that really matters.
Are you a self-starter who can multitask, learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment? We are seeking a Sales Administrator to partner with our America’s Field Sales Team working cross-functionally with internal Operations, Finance, and Support teams, along with external prospects, customers, and technology partners. As a Cisco Meraki Sales Administrator, you will be involved in every stage of the sales cycle supporting the most complex and strategic accounts.Responsibilities:
- Providing direct support to the America’s Field Sales Team through comprehensive understanding of internal sales processes
- Assisting with domestic and international booking related inquiries
- Back end administrative assistance throughout the Free Trial process
- Cross-functional engagement with Operations, Finance, Support, Logistics and Channel in resolving the needs of prospects, customers, and technology partners
- Become technically proficient with Salesforce.com and other sales systems
- Maintain sales procedures, processes, compliance and CRM database integrity
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a sales support or customer service role
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite required and Salesforce.com preferred
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-directed, highly energetic, professional and adaptable
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills across multiple communication mediums
- Sense of humor
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.