Sales Account Manager at FM:Systems (Raleigh, NC)
Recognized as a market leader by industry analysts, FM:Systems offers a suite of digital workplace solutions, empowering our customers across the world to re-imagine and transform their workplace experience. From Workplace Management, to Workplace Analytics, to Employee Experience – our solutions are built to help our customers re-think their workplaces post-pandemic, right-fit their real estate portfolios, and realize the ideal hybrid workplace experience for employees. With customers representing half of the Fortune 50, of top 25 US banks, 150+ government institutions, over 200 hospital and healthcare organizations, 350+ universities and 50% of the leading pharmaceutical firms, our leading solutions manage over 3 billion square feet across 80 countries. FM:Systems is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and conducts business globally.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people. We provide a flexible work environment with an open time-off policy, internal mobility, and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, monthly company updates with our CEO, virtual events, and more. If you’re ready to join a company that prioritizes their employees, apply today!
We currently have an exceptional entry level role for an Account Manager to work remotely, up-selling and cross-selling current customers our groundbreaking new technologies. In this role, you will manage broad geographic regions to achieve optimization of FM:Systems expanding footprint of their workforce/work management processes. This involves identifying current clients, assessing operational needs, and presenting and closing FM:Systems solutions in a consultative manner as you create new client relationships for the company within the geographic base.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Profile prospective clients and key contact points within these organizations and cultivate new client relationship
- Analyze current methodology utilized within prospective clients and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Create high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Strengthen and develop relationships in the geographic territory to up=sell and cross-sell FM:System’s expanding product
- Manage multiple buying contacts within prospective clients
- Formulate and present formal proposals
- Negotiate sound financial agreements which are win-win solutions for FM:Systems and clients
- Maintain/manage a sales funnel of new opportunities to attain/exceed assigned sales quota
- Track sales activity in Salesforce.com and report information to management
- Limited travel as needed.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to learn – sales skills, industry knowledge, and internal sales processes
- Desire to sell consultatively and ability to learn, embrace and excel at our sales process
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a SaaS software business (customer experience, inside sales, business development, customer success)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple customer engagements effectively
- Proven ability to prospect and identify new potential revenue opportunities
- Pro-active, results oriented and team-oriented approach to engaging with customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com and virtual meeting tools such as GoToMeeting, Webex and other comparable tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.