Position Title: Sales Account Executive - Customized Training
Reports To: Vice President, Sales & Account Management
Location: Remote/ Regional
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Per Scholas seeks a sales professional to identify, qualify, and close large/complex enterprise customized training opportunities. You will establish relationships within targeted markets and sell directly to clients as well as through strategic channels. Success in this role is measured by achievement of sales revenue and meeting departmental goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead engagement process with customers, coordinate sales activities across customer organizations, and effectively execute the closing process.
- Build professional, working, and consultative, relationships with clients and sales channels in established territory by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the clients within their industry.
- Comfortability calling on fortune 500-1000.
- Measure all sales activities and processes with a robust implementation strategy, utilizing all corporate tools and resources available.
- Cultivate opportunity pipeline and lead engagement process with customer and Per Scholas colleagues and negotiate terms.
- Builds sales pipelines and market plans to drive sales revenue and meet the departmental goals.
- Prospect and identify new large scale opportunities and expand on existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline around our enterprise customized training solution.
- Provide consultative expertise and support as well as participate in client engagements of varying complexity including C-level engagements.
- Manage accounts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate sales prices (within authority) within sales channels and directly with clients.
- Analyze new trends and opportunities within the industry to develop and maintain a strong understanding of the asset recovery market and competitors to strategically position Per Scholas products and services.
- Provide expert input to leadership regarding product areas, possible business exposure, and potential sales strategies to continue relevance to the sector.
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at client firms, industry leaders, and partners.
- Use Salesforce to capture all sales activity to enable reporting and track performance goals.
- Meet or exceed all assigned goals and targets.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO US
- Typically 5+ years advanced sales experience required
- Advanced ability to close deals.
- A demonstrated ability to add value to customers and attain a deep understanding of customers’ business goals.
- Advanced selling, qualifying prospects, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling, conceptual selling, issues-based selling, consultative selling, negotiation, and contracts .
- A consultative personality with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to collaborate (in actual or virtual situations) and negotiate.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment at all levels of the organization, with the ability to build long-term relationships and gain a high level of confidence with customers and partners, particularly at senior decision-making levels within an organization.
- A high learning agility (including flexibility/adaptability to change), dissatisfaction with the status quo, self-awareness, open-mindedness, openness to feedback/coaching, curiosity, and comfort with ambiguity.
- A demonstrated high level of integrity, business ethics, and leadership skills.
- Experience presenting to Senior Executives (C-Level), operational managers, as well as technical and non-technical staff.
- Success in leading and executing the sales process with expert sales, organizational, business, and professional skills.
- Consultative selling, relationship management and territory management skills to drive sales through channels as well as directly with clients.
- Expert business knowledge to understand the business challenges that drive clients to implement the Information Technology Asset Recovery solution.
- Success in planning and leading effective negotiations that align with financial objectives.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of key industry trends and understanding of customized talent creation.
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of end-to-end custom solutions to diverse customer needs, to include requirements documents, statements of work and contracts.
- You are a high energy, goal-oriented, creative thinker and "doer" who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- You have a positive outlook, sound judgment, flexibility and a desire to drive revenue and provoke business growth.
- You exhibit leadership and work effectively within a performance and goal driven environment.
- You are superior in developing and selling solutions.
- You have excellent account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- You are considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- You understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You have a collaborative and flexible workstyle. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and independently.
- You are an effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- You are savvy and a quick learner.
- You are skilled at managing your time and you can balance multiple projects and tasks.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should be able to access well-paying career positions, and that talent should be recognized and recruited from many diverse sources.
For this role specifically, we are targeting a salary of $85,000 with a range between $80,000 and $87,550 where the difference in salary is typically determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications and experience.