Sales Account Executive at Acelerate (Remote)
Founded in 2019, Acelerate is a technology platform powering the next generation of restaurants. Our mission is to make restaurants better for everyone by leveraging technology and virtual brands to increase restaurant profitability, improve earning opportunities for staff, and offer an unparalleled selection of food choices for consumers everywhere. We’ve raised $14.4M to date and are backed by Sequoia Capital.
We are obsessed with creating a people-first inclusive company and are committed to enabling our teammates to build a great life and career. We believe people do their best work when they have purpose, autonomy, endless opportunities for growth, and we work hard to make this possible.
As a Sales Account Executive, you’ll be at the center of our local market business development. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle of our restaurant partners. Building connections with local restaurants, helping them understand the value of our product, and converting them to customers will be your core focus. As you initiate, grow, and continually deepen these relationships, your efforts will directly impact Acelerate’s short- and long-term goals within your local market.
This is a hybrid role, requiring in-person meetings with prospective or current restaurant partners.What you'll do...
- Execute an outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy to build a strong pipeline of restaurant partners interested in carrying Acelerate’s virtual brands - in-person, cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach
- Define the strategy for identifying and contacting prospective restaurants within your market
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our restaurant partners, promptly addressing any concerns and proactively seeking opportunities for their increased success
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM management
- Work toward exceeding assigned business, pipeline, and revenue goals while ensuring a customer-first approach
- Gather market feedback to advance product development and sales
- 1-3+ years of startup, sales, restaurant, food and beverage, or POS sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you are a self-starter who is able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success, and you see unexpected challenges for the opportunities they offer
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with deep comfort in working with people of all personality types and stakeholders of varying levels
- Competitive and resilient - once a goal is set, you are eager to surpass it and can nimbly find your way around obstacles
- Passion and knack for building and maintaining relationships - you are a people person!
- Passion for the restaurant and food industry and customer experience
- Salesforce and marketing experience
- Competitive Salary
- Meaningful Stock Options
- Full Benefits - Medical (Aetna PPO), Dental, and Vision Insurance (Guardian)
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands’ menus (Foodie Heaven!)
At Acelerate, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Acelerate believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.