As an Elite HubSpot partner, Lynton works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to scale with the HubSpot growth stack. We are currently looking for a leader to fill the role of Digital Agency Sales Account Executive. You will be considered a pivotal member of the Sales Team responsible for providing outstanding consultative salesmanship to our prospects.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Lynton’s products and services - Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention
- Research and understand target market - Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and Lynton’s overall market opportunity
- Identify prospects’ pain points
- Serve as a trusted advisor and expert on the popular CRM systems, marketing automation integration concepts, and best practices
- Work with our Solutions Engineering team to develop solutions for prospective clients
- Draft and send agreements to prospects
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities
- Conduct needs assessment calls with sales-qualified leads, leveraging your business acumen from past experience consulting on and selling demand generation and/or sales enablement strategies in the SaaS, manufacturing, healthcare, and/or professional services verticals, among others
- Maintain an accurate pipeline within our CRM- HubSpot
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business opportunities
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales or related position
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quote
- Prior experience working in sales teams and working with business end-users to sell customized professional services
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely
- HubSpot Sales, inbound marketing, and inbound certifications preferred
- Sandler or other professional sales training
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional closing skills
Lynton is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company in the HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships encompassing marketing, HubSpot training, integrations, and web development services to growth-driven organizations.
We develop products and integrations that extend the capabilities of HubSpot. We align ourselves with people who can help us expand, handle our immediate operational needs, and have a drive for growing their own career.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Dive right in: We value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: We tackle some of the toughest challenges for our clients, and build some of the industry’s most innovative solutions.
- We before me: We don’t let our ego get in the way of our company’s success.
- Teach as we learn: We’re in a constant state of learning at Lynton. It’s important that we all reap the rewards of our growth journey.
- Question to understand: Asking the right questions, and listening to others is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: We know that our organization and everyone within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move forward.
Why Our Team Loves Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 100% company-paid health insurance for employees
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and conferences)
- Fully remote workplace
- Annual company retreat
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stipends for equipment