Sales Account Executive at iMerit (Remote)
As an iMerit Sales Account Executive you will be a part of a small, yet mighty team of driven individuals tasked for revenue growth. This is a hunter role with involvement in strategy as well as end-to-end sales and part account management activities. You will identify and qualify suitable prospects, develop and convert them with suitable mapping of our offerings and grow them into long term relationships. The KPI's for this role will be rooted strongly in building new revenue streams to scale iMerit based on our large set of successful case studies. As the newest team member within iMerit, you will be integral to building strong and repeatable business processes while being a relentless promoter for improvement and excellence. You will be working closely with the Delivery Project Managers and the Account Managers for working out the client requirements and services mapping.
This will be a challenging role and require someone who can work independently for long periods and who can match the thought process and pace of top industry clients. Finally, it is also essential that the candidate understand and be committed to the social mission of iMerit – to provide transformational livelihood opportunities to marginalized communities around the world
This is a role for self-directed learners, creative thinkers, and workplace chameleons. You will need to be adaptive, curious and resourceful and enjoy working in new and challenging situations.
- At least 5+ years experience in sales/business development role and experience of business development in Global Markets with strong expertise in solution selling to senior business/IT leaders/CXO level in mid and large enterprise business organizations
- Out of the above, 2+ years of experience in the global IT/ BPO industry and/or domain experience in industry verticals like Technology/FinTech/Insurance
- Experience with big data/cloud/mobile/social media driven business models is required.
- Familiar with next generation technologies and business processes – Mobile Apps, Social, Cloud, Content/Data Management
- Familiarity with Marketing and Branding strategy
- Proven ability to build partnerships, generate leads and launched new revenue streams
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to work both in teams and independently
Ideal Candidate Traits/Experience:
- Experience working for an international company
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working with India teams
- Interest in social impact