External Title: Sales Account Director (Auto)
Internal Title: Account Director
Location: Guangzhou, China
Reports to: Sales Team Head
- Complete the sales KPI of one or more clients
- Set up and keep the good customer relationship with the client
- Present JDP regular report and new product to the clients professionally
- Search for new opportunity from the clients and coordinate internal practice team to win the project
- Be in charge of the commercial related issues between JD power and clients
- Follow up the project delivery quality and payment status from the clients
- Develop new Clients and new business, provide the sales plan timely
- 10 years’ experience above in Auto Industry
- 5 years’ experience above in sales or business development function
- Education bachelor’s degree above
- Understand Auto retail Market and experience in consulting is preferred.
- PPT and presentation skill, fluent English are preferred
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
Truth that Transforms: At J.D. Power, we amplify the voice of the consumer, and help brands improve the value of their products and services. Our capabilities empower everyone in the global commerce ecosystem, enabling better purchase decisions – and better business results. We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that improve customer loyalty and advocacy. Our success is driven by how much we help companies improve the customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we put that power in the hands of our clients through our interactive reporting platforms. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans clients need are available whenever and wherever they need them, to help them make data-driven decisions that will improve their customer experience and drive positive financial results.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.