SaaS Account Manager (Remote) at WorkWave
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:01 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
We are looking for a SaaS Account Manager to develop new business from existing small business clients by calling into our base to both cross-sell new products as well as expand our current ones. In this role, you will be responsible for learning multiple products, providing online demonstrations, and achieving monthly quota, while working with internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand customer goals, challenges, timeline, budget, authority, and create account strategies for clients within your book of business.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to Workwave customers based on their needs and priorities.
- Cross-sell additional product services related to original purchase to meet sales quota.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting experience, preferably in SaaS space.
- Proven success in sales.
- Ability to act independently, multi-task, and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling a competing product offering preferred, but not required.
- Previously demonstrated team goal focused.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive, and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE!
• Our company headquarters is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration, and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms, or face off in a ping pong match
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or work virtually if desired
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance program offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live training is provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 9 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
More Information on WorkWave
WorkWave operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Holmdel, NJ and Indian Trial, NC. WorkWave was founded in 1984. It has 286 total employees. To see all 17 open jobs at WorkWave, click here.
Read Full Job Description