ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Do you enjoy taking an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast paced, data-driven business environment? If so, this may be the role for you!
ClickUp is looking for a highly motivated Revenue Strategy Manager, Enterprise with a strong attention to detail to join our Revenue Operations team. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with sales, customer success, marketing, professional services, and customer support teams and leadership to analyze current qualitative data, trends, strategies, and increase the overall competitiveness of our GTM teams within the space.
- Partner with leadership across our core Revenue functions - Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Support and Revenue Operations - to develop core GTM strategies that will help accelerate the Commercial Sales organization’s productivity.
- Gather and analyze insights alongside the Revenue Analytics team to understand current trends, identify key opportunities and risks, propose creative solutions, and ultimately improve both team and customer experience.
- Design, test, and launch new processes, workflows, and system automations that drive internal team and cross-functional efficiencies.
- Manage, build, and iterate operational reporting for the Revenue organizations to enable lead, contact, account, activity, and opportunity tracking within Salesforce to track team performance against goals.
- Analyze core market and competitor trends, and find novel ways to position our teams for increased success within our business landscape.
- Ideate with the Revenue Analytics team to develop complex data visualization within Tableau and other BI tools to assist GTM teams and leadership to understand how to prioritize and execute pre and post-sale motions.
- Support and lead internal business meetings to ensure and steer cross-functional alignment by preparing reporting insights and coordinating knowledge sharing.
- 5+ years of professional experience in SaaS with a deep understanding of a Product-Led Growth model and strong appreciation and intimate understanding of all assisted functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or STEM-related degree (e.g. business, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, or data science) or very strong analytical career experience.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills, basic to intermediate SQL skills, and familiarity with BI tools (e.g. tableau).
- Experience working with Salesforce to build processes, reporting and dashboards.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing processes in a Revenue or Business Operations role and an understanding of change management strategies.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams, and simplify complex concepts for a technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organization skills with an acute ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Keen desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment, a high level of comfort with ambiguity, and proactive affinity for breaking down complex problems and constructing meaningful solutions.
- Identifies with and embodies ClickUp’s core values.
- Experience working with Mid-Market and/or Enterprise accounts in a Sales or Business Operations capacity
- Experience working in a strategic consulting role driving revenue generation initiatives
- Experience with the task management space in a revenue operations role
- Experience managing global markets data and familiarity with regional nuances
- Customer-facing or consulting experience
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.