ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Do you enjoy taking an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast paced, data-driven business environment? If so, this may be the role for you!
The Revenue Strategy Manager, Customer Success is a highly visible position that plays a critical role in defining, driving, and operationalizing the strategic direction of the Customer Success organization in partnership with the executive and management team. This role will report through to the Senior Manager of Strategy on the Revenue Operations and Strategy team and have key stakeholders across ClickUp’s revenue organization. We are looking for a high-performing, optimistic, and determined strategic leader who will thrive in our fast-paced, high-performance, and high-energy culture, and be a monumental addition in scaling our revenue organization.
- Analyze and report on key business metrics related to staffing, utilization, bookings, revenue, implementation progress, and project issues
- Extract key business insights from qualitative and quantitative data, identify potential risks and opportunities and create solutions to mitigate long-term issues and drive more revenue and higher customer satisfaction
- Design and drive proactive process, workflow, and automation improvements that optimize scaled efficiency and productivity within the professional services and solutions organizations.
- Work hand and hand with management to identify and standardize processes
- Identify and help productize new partner services and capabilities (change management, applications, integrations)
- Build and maintain reports in Salesforce.com, ClickUp and other reporting tools such as Tableau in order to measure performance against goals
- Stay abreast of all critical Customer Success team feedback and suggestions and manage the prioritization of incoming requests as areas of improvement are highlighted
- Assist in operational activities for our vetted partner program as well as ad hoc project support
- Provide oversight and governance of ClickUp policies and Rules of Engagement
- 3+ years of experience working in a Customer Success or Consulting organization
- 2+ years of Professional Services, Pre-Sales, or Sales experience
- 2+ years of experience with advanced reporting solution(s) (Tableau, MS PowerBI)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently
- Ability to understand and learn new technologies
- Experience rolling out business process improvements to drive operational excellence
- Strong MS Excel skills (charts, pivot, statistics) strongly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong math, statistics and/or accounting skills
- Bachelor’s in technical or business field or equivalent amount of experience and education
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to driving customer success
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.