OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Solution Architect will work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex software solutions and drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
- The Solution Architect works closely with Solution Delivery Manager and Technical Consultants and is responsible for managing the end-to-end solution design. More specifically, Solution Architect will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Perform FIT/GAP analysis on Business requirements
- Document gathered software requirements/user stories and reviewed the list of requirements/user stories with customers for sign-off.
- Design and document sound functional and technical solutions, including process flows, technical customizations and integrations, based on customer requirements. Work with the customer to get sign-off.
- Perform customer demos throughout the project lifecycle.
- Configure and test Zuora Billing, Revenue and Add-On products to meet the approved designs.
- Perform testing of end-to-end solutions in conjunction with the development team and customer.
- Create and develop training materials and conduct/deliver end-user training to customers.
- Support the customer with regular calls to answer functional and technical questions.
- 5 years Order to Cash experience, within a professional services organization, with, ideally, at least 3 years delivering revenue solutions.
- Experience in at least one of the revenue recognition products; Zuora Revenue, Oracle Revenue Management, SAP RAR, NetSuite ARM, Workday Revenue Recognition.
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business or Computer Science is preferred.
- Demonstrated abilities to lead business discussions with customers and architect the value of a solution and the best practices to implement it.
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation is an advantage.
- Experience with solution implementation in the revenue function is required.
- Experience in data analysis, conversion and migration, interfaces and reports.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.