Revenue Enablement Manager at Guru
Guru helps teams create and surface the knowledge they need to do their jobs in real-time. With two hub offices, including a distributed team across the US, we are excited to welcome a Revenue Enablement Manager to the team.
We’re looking for a Revenue Enablement Leader with experience onboarding & training highly effective and efficient customer facing teams. In this role, you’ll lead the strategy, design and implementation of our Revenue Enablement program across Sales & Customer Success teams; building and implementing our approach from the ground up. Given our aggressive growth goals, initial focus will be on onboarding & consistent training / skills development for the existing team.
This job is not only about how well you work; it’s also about how you help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work - and live Guru’s core values - a successful selling environment supported by a highly collaborative go to market team!What you will accomplish in the first 12 months:
- Onboarding - Put together a plan for a world-class onboarding program that helps Guru double its Sales & CS teams in 2022
- Standards - Iterate on a GTM playbook that will ensure training standards and scale with our growing Sales & CS organizations.
- Partnership across Guru - Establish cadence with leadership to identify and address gaps in our Sales & CS readiness. Establish a feedback loop with Product Marketing to ensure we are optimizing our messaging & positioning in every sales conversation.
- Establish enablement as a strategic partner in our GTM strategy - Align enablement efforts with critical metrics and business outcomes and meticulously track return on investment & impact like growing rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times.
- Repeatable Process - Partner with Revenue Operations, Finance, Legal, and others to translate internal processes to repeatable processes for our sales processes.
- Take ownership of tools & materials - Leverage Guru, Chorus, Outreach and other sales tools to categorize and standardize sales materials across the sales process.
- A strategic, results & data driven decision maker. You design our enablement program aligned with our business strategy and are obsessed with measuring & proving results & return on investment.
- An exceptional coach willing to roll up their sleeves to lead training sessions, listen to calls and help coach team members 1:1 to help maximize the potential of our people.
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful connections with all team members.
- A methodical program builder that always thinks about how to scale globally & efficiently.
- A highly organized project manager capable of supporting concurrent key initiatives across multiple stakeholders
- An imaginative designer of both curriculum and experiences that create dynamic learning moments for various audiences & cultures.
- An egoless and resilient leader who constantly thinks about transformation & change. If Guru wins, we all win.
- 4+ years of experience in enablement, learning & development or PMM
- Regularly met & exceeded quota/goals in your previous role(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce & Outreach preferred
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental, Family & Medical Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Professional Development Stipend
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive After Five: in recognition of our long-tenured employees, Guru celebrates your five year anniversary with a $10,000 personal travel reimbursement
- Remote perks
- Generous medical benefits package
- Guru-sponsored company & team events, no matter where you work
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado and New York. Specific to Colorado and New York, the minimum annual salary for the position outlined is $84,575. You may also be offered incentive stock units and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid sick leave, Paid parental leave, Paid holidays, Mental health and wellbeing offerings, HSA/FSA available where applicable, Home Office set-up reimbursement, Life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage, Short & long term disability coverage, and a Company-issued laptop and accessories.The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, other business considerations.About Guru
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we're searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.