Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated candidates who thrive in a high growth environment to join our customer success team focused on Renewals. Candidates in this role will be accountable for providing the highest level of customer support and service to our existing customers (which include both insurance brokers quoting on our platform, as well as to our policyholders). We believe 100% that if our customers win, we win. Ideal candidates for the role will have demonstrated experience effectively finding a solution to customer needs in an intricate, rapidly growing business – from basic company and product education, to administrative and transaction assistance. Pair that with an incredibly positive attitude, and a drive to help others, then you’re someone we’d love to speak to!
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Answering to inbound questions and requests from prospective and current customers over online live chat, e-mail, and (much less frequently) by phone
- Ensuring current customers receive the assistance they need from Coalition’s sales, security, insurance, and claims teams
- Partnering with Territory Renewal Leads to ensure appropriate prioritization and focus is given to upcoming renewals
- Effectively maintaining queues and work dashboards to answer customers on a timely basis
- Educating customers on Coalition’s product, as well as how to use both our online quoting platform (for brokers) and cybersecurity platform (for insureds)
- Performing administrative insurance functions to keep our growth engine humming
- Working with the rest of the Coalition team to implement organizational and product changes that mitigate customer pain points
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in a customer support/customer service role or a strong desire to learn
- Excellent interactive and communication capabilities, both written and verbal, especially in customer-facing roles
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, and desire to operate in a start-up environment – if you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, this is the place!
- Incredibly positive attitude - attitude overcomes all!
Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition Closes $205 Million Series E, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider At More Than $3.5 Billion
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on Coalition
Coalition operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Coalition was founded in 2017. It has 198 total employees. To see all 44 open jobs at Coalition, click here.
Read Full Job Description