Regional VP of Sales- Southeast at Dataiku (Tampa Bay, FL)
What you’ll do:
- Drive the top-line revenue by acquiring net new logos across the Southeast territory.
- Drive upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Lead, coach, develop, and enable a customer-facing team of 5-8 Account Executives.
- Partner with Area Vice President to define Go-To-Market strategy for Southeast territory. Project vertical growth, territories, and partners. Drive alignment between sales and marketing efforts.
- Build collaboration with a cross-functional team of Sales Engineers, Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Sales Development Representatives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract, recruit, build and develop a team of top performing sales professionals.
- Develop senior relationships with key targets and top accounts across diverse personas, influencers, and strategic partners.
- Forecast revenue accurately.
- Maintain a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations.
What we’re looking for:
- At least ten years of experience in software sales within multiple fast-growing pre-public and public companies.
- 5+ years of experience building and running Strategic sales teams in the software industry with a history of consistent evidence of quota attainment and acquisition of new logos in the southeast enterprise and strategic account space.
- Mastery of Consultative/solution selling methodologies including MEDDPICC, Command of the Message, Challenger, Solution Selling, and Sandler.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Experience selling SaaS and running seven-figure and eight-figure deals in a LAER sales motion.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process.
- Capable of thinking strategically to build a team and tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis.
- Operationally strong and experienced bringing process and rigor to his/her organization.
- An innovator with the courage to nourish “outside the box” thinking to surface and pursue new ideas.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Able to attract, recruit, hire, enable, lead and retain remote, strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Open, inclusive and fostering a positive, highly collaborative, successful team oriented environment to build a results-driven team.
- Interest in identifying and solving customer problems and creating original solutions for them.
- Excellent understanding of creating and managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills leveraging MEDDPICC for deal inspection and understanding.
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the data and analytics space is strongly preferred.
- Growth mindset with the ability to outline the long term vision and strategy.