If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we continue to expand portfolios in technology for our customers. We are looking to expand our Video Security and Access Control technology platforms to help our customers work safely and feel at ease. With this in mind we will be growing our sales force of security experts to ensure that we continue to be trusted experts in the field.
Motorola Solutions is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demands. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation
The Regional Sales Manager and/or Account Managers will act as a primary contact for all end users and channel partners in an assigned territory. This will allow them to proactively manage their relationship, sales actions, and strategies in order to grow business and meet revenue goals. At Motorola we embrace and promote our products values in all actions to deliver on our company’s vision of making the world safer through our mission to deliver top notch Video Security and Access Control.
- Develop and execute territory business plans
- Build relationships with key personnel with channel partners and end users
- Identify and understand customer challenges
- Develop new opportunities with channel partners and end users
- Support channel partners on joint end-user customer visits
- Provide Video Security and Access Control product training
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Communicate key information on new products, announcements, and promotions
- Execute and support regional marketing events
- Develop and maintain healthy opportunity pipeline
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and monthly pipeline reviews
- Provide accurate territory forecasting to sales leadership
- Drive and assist quotations and proposals
- Collaborate with colleagues including Business Development Managers, Vertical Managers, Inside Sales, and Technical Sales Engineering
- Meet/exceed assigned territory revenue targets
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business area
- 5+ years’ experience in security solutions sales
- 3+ years’ customer facing experience
- Physical security experience (hardware and/or software)
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Listening and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills; ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Driven, resourceful, self-starter, with strong initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and maintain good CRM hygiene
- Established relationships and demonstrated success with integrators and distributors
- Experience in prospecting for new business
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- IT and motor skills to be able to effectively demonstrate equipment and solutions to customers
- Travel extensively throughout your assigned territory as required. We would expect this to exceed 50% of your time (this may include travel on short notice from time to time)
- Have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract (you may be required to provide your driver's abstract from time to time) and be able to drive your own vehicle for travel within the assigned territory
- North American travel, including travel by air, will be required from time to time
- Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of sales experience in security solutions or 8+ years of sales in security solutions
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.