Due to rapid growth within the Bank & Independent Broker Dealer channels F&G is hiring for a Regional Vice President – West Coast. We are looking for a dynamic, impactful, and memorable Regional Vice President to grow annuity sales on the West Coast.
This individual will work closely with the SVP, Head of Financial Institutions and Divisional Vice President to grow market share for F&G in the assigned territory.
- Deliver a winning business and marketing plan to build out a multi-state territory, establishing F&G as a leader in our space
- Develop deep relationships with financial professionals based on the value you provide, the knowledge you share, and integrity you operate with
- Partner with Bank Program Managers, OSJs and other key centers of influence to help educate advisors and grow their businesses
- Demonstrate with advisors how F&G’s annuity solutions can help create a more predictable retirement for their clients via phone, video and face-to-face meetings
- Collaborate with our National Accounts VP to uncover opportunities for broader exposure at each bank or broker dealer we partner with
- Represent F&G at industry conferences, distributor meetings, and other events as requested
- Prioritize your time and budget effectively to meet or exceed sales target for the territory
- 10+ years of successful wholesaling experience in the bank and IBD channels
- Extensive knowledge around retirement income planning and annuities
- Expert delivery of presentations to all audience sizes
- Clearly articulated history of growing territories
- Well-respected by the financial professional community in your territory
- Creativity: ability to package often commonly available information and ideas in a creative and memorable way
- Superior communication skills: oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are critical
- Be comfortable with change and able to adjust as we grow
- Take ownership of the territory – it’s your business to run
- Life & Health Licenses, FINRA Series 6 or 7, and Series 63 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75%
F&G believes in an employee-centric flexible environment, which is why we offer the ability for in-office, hybrid and remote work arrangements. During the hiring process, you'll work with your leader to decide what works best for your role.
Join our employee-centric hybrid work environment: fglife.com/about/culture.html
Since 1959, Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company (F&G) has offered annuity and life insurance products to those who are seeking security in retirement and protection during life’s unexpected events.
As an Iowa Top Workplace1 and a proud equal opportunity employer, F&G employees are empowered, collaborative, dynamic and authentic. We believe that by embracing these values, we will continue to build and strengthen the company, while continuing to be a great place to work.
1Des Moines Register Top Workplaces 2018-2021.