We are looking for a talented Regional Vice President, Payer Sales to join our growing team! The Regional VP Payer Sales is responsible for driving new payer/health plan regional sales. The role encompasses all aspects of developing partnerships and generating scalable revenue for the Lark Health platform. This will include identifying new verticals to: lead generation, sales development, partnership identification, contract negotiation.
What You’ll Do
- Build a strong healthcare pipeline and relationships: Build pipeline by engaging with key decision-makers at target pharma and health plan (payers)
- Great execution to close the right deals: Driving revenue growth through licensing and distribution of Lark’s Health AI coach to health plan clients
- Product Market Fit: Must love product and gain a deep understanding of the capabilities of the Lark AI and how to effectively demonstrate how the Lark platform will achieve prospective customer’s goals and objectives and fit into their organizational structure and workflows
- Payer Market Expertise: Understand overall healthcare market dynamics with a deep understanding of the payer vertical
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated ability to identify growth business in highly competitive markets
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment and manage multiple opportunities simultaneously and self-direct in a collaborative, low process work environment
- Commitment to meeting financial forecasts
- Strong EQ and background, having worked with clients or external partners and internal product and marketing teams
- Ability and commitment to building necessary processes for a scaling team
- Travel requirements: 10-25%
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 7-10 years strategic sales experience or healthcare consulting focused on SaaS solutions with an emphasis on population health and chronic condition solutions
- A history of exceeding sales expectations
Lark is a companion that lives on the user’s phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $160,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. We have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.