Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler.
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Director, SLED
Location: Ohio or remote
Your Path to Success:
- You will take ownership of an assigned list of SLED accounts and be focused on net new logo and upsell opportunities
- Ability to see complex enterprise level technology solutions, while leveraging customer references such as the CIO of GE*, CTO of Siemens*, and EVP of Microsoft*.
- You will demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer / prospect organizations.
- You will benefit from complementary and robust Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Value Consulting and Transformation Teams throughout your sales cycles.
- You will constantly generate pipeline using new techniques, tools, joint field marketing initiatives, trade shows and top tier channel partners (VAR, SI & SP).
- You will win deals through world-class planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
What we expect from you:
- Strong knowledge of the SLED market and many high-level contacts within SLED
- 5+ years of experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive networking technologies. Security background a plus.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and keen understanding of how to leverage channel partnerships.
- Maniacal focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Willingness to be coached and the discipline to work a proven sales process from beginning to end.
- Evidence of ‘team sales’ and the ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality leading you to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
In Return, we will invest in you; and in your customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 to $155,000 + commission/bonus + equity + benefits.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, location and relevant education or training.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.