Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritize drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, we pay well.
- Lead, coach, train, and motivate direct reports through pipeline reviews, managing daily and weekly activities, forecasts and closed deals to ensure individual and team quotas.
- Work cross-functionally to align prioritization & resources amongst, sales, product, marketing, engineering, and operations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, pivot as needed and adapt quickly to change, as well as be an influencing factor to the team.
- Strategic problem solving, project management, proactively addressing problems and surfacing scalable solutions.
- Hire, develop, and lead a world-class team to support revenue targets for the company.
- 2-5 years in direct sales management experience.
- Team-player mentality, hard-working, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary.
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across departments.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrate initiative in helping others achieve their goals.
- Knowledge of the full Sales cycle, with demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify, and close deals.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description