Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
Regional Sales Manager, Large Enterprise
Your Path to Success:
- You will take ownership of an assigned territory focused on net new logo and upsell opportunities, while leveraging customer references such as the CIO of GE*, CTO of Siemens*, and EVP of Microsoft*.
- You will demonstrate expertise in building business cases that clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer/prospect organizations.
- You will benefit from complementary and robust Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Value Consulting and Transformation Teams throughout your sales cycles.
- You will constantly generate pipeline using new techniques, tools, joint field marketing initiatives, trade shows, and top tier channel partners (VAR, SI & SP).
- You will win deals through world-class planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
What we expect from you:
- Experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with a particular focus on SaaS and disruptive networking technologies. Security background a plus.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and keen understanding of how to leverage channel partnerships.
- Maniacal focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Willingness to be coached and the discipline to work a proven sales process from beginning to end.
- Evidence of ‘team sales’ and the ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality leading you to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.