Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
We are seeking a customer service-centric Regional Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will be in the driver’s seat to help us continue to define and execute an enterprise sales strategy.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving large and complex business opportunities within strategic clients and growing those accounts accordingly. To meet and exceed your individual sales quota, you will fully drive the sales cycle to success. You will meet the client’s requirements and be responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal teams to deliver successful sales proposals and meet client timelines. The right candidate will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current high-level IT admin contacts are encouraged to apply.
THE FUN STUFF
- Working closely with internal resources, as well as via your own individual efforts, you will build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities while establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies, and targets for accounts within your assigned territory
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and leading a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology SaaS products to Fortune 1000
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level, as well as an ability to identify and influence key decision-makers along the way
- Strong IT admin and/or security technology knowledge. Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to endpoint management
- Ability to succeed in a quota-driven sales environment at an Enterprise level for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong business acumen and ability to lead
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and company culture
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement. Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- You have extensive Salesforce.com experience
- You have formal sales training in methodologies such as The Challenger Sale, Target Account Selling (TAS), etc
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $110,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.