Regional Sales Manager (DACH Region) at Contrast Security (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:40 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Contrast Security Ranked One of the Fastest-Growing Companies in North America on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations, to production.
About the Position
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven regional sales individuals who are interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success comes from creative collaboration and where the goal is to move fast and excel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, develop, and close new Global 1000 enterprise customers for Contrast’s application security software products in a defined territory, as well as upsell new products and services to existing customers.
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets.
- A passion to win, the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day.
- Sell the Contrast Security vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives.
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly.
- Manage large/global enterprise prospect and customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs.
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to solve complex business problems for our customers.
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members.
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
- 7+ years of field sales experience, or equivalent quota-crushing role, in the software/technology sector; experience in cyber-security or DevOps preferred.
- Experience managing and closing NEW business within the Fortune 1000.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 25%+
- Vaccination (COVID) is currently required to travel and visit customers/attend events
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Fluent in German
What We Offer:
- The on-boarding, training and tools to allow you to excel from day one
- A team who are generous with their knowledge and time, who work collaboratively and provide each other a platform to succeed
- A competitive salary package which includes stock options
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
More Information on Contrast Security
Contrast Security operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Los Altos, CA and Baltimore, MD. Contrast Security was founded in 2014. It has 345 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 4 open jobs at Contrast Security, click here.
Read Full Job Description