Regional Sales Director at iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Remote)
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
Job Summary and Purpose
- Partner with the Regional Area Vice President in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the expansion of ZIO within your prescribed geography
- Identify, assess, and inform the AVP of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Drive and represent iRhythm’s values and mission
- Foster effective team work between your region and the entire U.S. organization
- Recruit, hire and develop excellent Sales and Clinical representatives
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Executive Team to keep them aware of developments within the industry and your region, and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, key decision-makers and other stakeholders, to exchange information and views and to ensure that iRhythm is providing the appropriate range and quality of services
- Working in partnership with iRhythm Marketing, develop and maintain an effective local marketing and market development strategy to promote the ZIO service to broadest base of patients within your region
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly reports to the AVP
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of your regional Sales Team
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to monitor all Sales progress on a quarterly basis. Follow up as appropriate and ensure achievement of goals
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead team toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision and active coaching and development, while taking appropriate action to hold teams accountable to objectives.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation guidance.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff.
- Provide guidance and coaching through field visits, observations and measurement of results.
- Identify changes in healthcare policy, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and implement strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Establish effective relationships and collaboration with all internal departments at iRhythm (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Clinical Operations)
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strategic thinker with the ability to communicate key messages clearly and concisely
- A proven record of success in senior level management, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A minimum of 5 years’ senior level experience managing people and resources
- Significant experience in developing routes to market in the Cardiology sector
- Demonstrate strong coaching and people development skills
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership, coaching and business skills while developing and managing business relationships in the medical device market
- Demonstrate strong negotiating skills
- Proactive communication skills with the ability to negotiate contracts and develop support at the Executive level of a Trust
- Proactive communication skills with a collaborative and inclusive personal style. You are equally comfortable working with a small dynamic group as you are in front of a large audience
- Well organized with excellent follow up skills
- A very high level of commercial awareness
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess and develop people for growth and higher level opportunities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complexity
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to public groups and or Executive Team and BOD
- An ability to travel up to 70%, dependent upon location and demands of the business
- Proven experience working with executive audiences, communicating company and industry wide topics, and getting involved with the details and managing the challenges that exist in every part of a complex organization
- Requires high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, decision-making and self-direction to accomplish multiple goals of client practices and solutions.
- In depth understanding of challenges that face health plans and health care in general is required.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.