The Regional Sales Director, West is the key driver of Jumio's growth through leading new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for identifying and progressing opportunities, managing the sales cycle, and negotiating successful contracts in order to commence long term partnerships with new enterprise customers. Helping them to eliminate identity fraud and making the digital world a safer place.
Growing Jumio's pipeline, revenue and market share in a rapidly expanding domain is fundamental to Jumio's continued success. The RSD is at the heart of the company's global expansion and directly impacts revenue, profitability and EBITDA. New customers and new revenue streams increase the value of the business and the impact we make on improving the world of online identity verification.
- Leading, managing and developing a high calibre team of Account Executives
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Sharing Economy, Gaming, Fintech, Banking and more
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers - building relationships across target customers
- Networking and event attendance and management
- Compelling articulation of Jumio's offerings and competitive products, pricing and proposal models
- Closing deals resulting in the taking of market share from competitors
- Developing contacts through calls, emails, meetings and conferences
- Asking great questions to obtain detailed information to deliver effective solution presentations to prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the Jumio's sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive and productive relationships with Jumio's clients - securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing and account management to provide outstanding customer experience
Experience and Qualifications:
- A track record of building relationships across Enterprise Accounts at the C-Level - achieving sales quotas of $1-2M+ per year
- Experience of developing an emerging market
- Experience managing and developing a team achieving $10M+ new business revenue per year
- Substantial professional experience selling value-add software solutions to new logo customers
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers through written and verbal communication
- Prospecting skills and experience of prioritizing potential clients
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Forecasting and financial planning and strategy skills
- Proficiency in CRM - SFDC preferable
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Established network of contacts in regional enterprise customers
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Degree educated is preferred, not essential
- Proven experience managing deal sizes ranging from $30,000 to $3M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-9 months
Pipeline, Revenue and Forecast Accuracy are all important measures for this key commercial position. We also encourage everyone at Jumio to identify and implement new ways of measuring value and impact - for example, increasing average deal size and reducing average sales cycles are both valuable contributions this role can make.
Palo Alto is Jumio's corporate HQ so has a wide range of roles and big personalities in place. It's all Head Office functions plus a strong Sales and Marketing contingent. It's where decisions get made and stuff gets done. No-one takes themselves too seriously and there's an active social side. This role can be based remotely in the US West region.
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountable, Leading Innovation
Equal Opportunities :
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
Jumio is a B2B technology company dedicated to eradicating online identity fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes to help make the internet safer. We leverage AI, biometrics, machine learning, liveness detection and automation to create solutions that are trusted by leading brands worldwide and respected by industry thought leaders.
Jumio is the leading provider of online identity verification, eKYC and AML solutions. With a global footprint, we're expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Applicant Data Privacy
We will only use your personal information in connection with Jumio's application, recruitment, and hiring processes, as described in Jumio's Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to [email protected] .