Regional Partner Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Building Partner Practices through business plan development, account planning, partner expectation management, industry/regional/product focus. Sell, solve, deliver growth.
- Planning for success through Partner achievement target agreement, capacity planning, growth investment, points earning roadmap.
- Managing the Partner Ecosystem and cross functional collaboration across stakeholders through readiness assessment scoring, milestone achievement by partner, roadmap sessions for success, regular ecosystem evaluations, tiering progress, acquisitions targets, health analysis, metrics reporting.
- Drive Ecosystem Governance through stakeholder communication, execution plans, reporting and dashboard preparation, global interlocks with other regions.
- Work with a specified set of ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new logos, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects across all ServiceNow sales segments in a designation geo (AMS/EMEA/APJ).
- Direct/align partner's investment in ServiceNow with areas of greatest opportunities. Aligns partner's corporate mission and goals with the people, programs and resources at ServiceNow. Ensure alignment with ServiceNow's Partner Industry Solutions strategy and, where applicable, Service Provider programs.
- Accelerate Workflow and Now Platform "Practice" growth via joint GTM plans with associated investment aligned to ServiceNow's four C requirements: Capacity, Capability, Competency, and Customer Success.
- Drive regular partner cadence including pipeline reviews, operational excellence, QBR's and EBC's to drive partner and ServiceNow executive alignment
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to sell the value of the Now Platform and to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success via proper competencies, certifications, and committed co-delivery plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on both sides to build and execute joint closed-loop demand generation plans (Partner Prospecting Days (PPD), CxO Roundtables and joint events).
To be successful in this role you have:
- Develop & Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (Business Planning Guides, Enablement Journeys etc.)
- Effectively coach & enable partners both remotely and face to face as needed
- Communicate Partner Programs' Requirements & Benefits across the ecosystem
- Provide Day-to-Day Management of Partner Ecosystem
- Work closely with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being executed
- Conduct Quarterly and Bi-annual Business Reviews
- Develop Partner Business Case + Program Roadmaps
- Articulate investment areas needed to both enter and progress through the partner program
- Execute Remediation Plans
- Enhance & Manage Partner Portal and Other Systems
- Work Towards Partner Revenue Goals through Teaming & Subcontracting
- Build and Maintain Relationships Between the PDC and the Partner ecosystem
- Participate in Marketing Events
- Approximately 10% travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.