Regional Director of Sales EAST at Moveworks
Regional Sales Director
We are searching for an experienced enterprise Regional Sales Director to help grow our team. Reporting to the Regional VP of Sales, you'll be responsible for working with your team of 5+ Enterprise Account Executives, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment and overall account development. Your responsibilities include recruiting, team enablement, regional forecast management, customer engagement, territory balancing while contributing to new customer logo acquisition efforts.
Moveworks’ Field Sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Moveworks platform. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Moveworks sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees – with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advance conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR to policy information. Our platform allows customers such as Docusign, Broadcom, Nutanix and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for the 3 consecutive years while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021. Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you will do:
- Engage 1:1’s with your Account Executives, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and meet & shadow current members of the sales team
- Work directly with your Regional VP and Regional Director peers on new initiatives and ways to improve day to day operations; build the best Sales Executive team in the industry
- Understand the Moveworks customer base, ICP, product and value proposition
- Begin to hire, develop, coach and manage a strong team of Account Executives to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Define and execute a regional sales plan to meet and exceed sales goals in new and existing accounts.
- Empower Account Executives through strategic planning sessions, accountability and execution
- Be a product expert and a customer facing asset feel assisting your team in closing deals and exceeding quota
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and career goals of each team member and provide ongoing coaching to improve their performance and support their career path
- Develop and implement sales strategies and incentives that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and client care
What you bring to the table:
- A sales leader with 3-5 years of 1st line management combined with 5+ years of hands-on closing complex software deals (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise)
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of $5-10M+ and leading teams consistently closing average deal sizes of $150-500K while continuing to close $MM deals
- You are a constant Recruiter! Moveworks hires “company builders” and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred) selling ‘unbudgeted’ software without a big brand name.
- Familiarity with the challenger sale or MEDDIC approach
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Systematic approach to encouraging Pipeline Generation that ensures both consistent pipeline growth week over week and strong messaging contained in actual emails/calls.
- NBM Prep & Execution - Ability to walk into NBMs with a perspective, position Moveworks and our differentiation, and schedule next steps
- Building Champions / Navigating Personas - Developing champions effectively in each sales cycle and getting multi-threaded within accounts
- Technical Validation - Leverages CDD & SDW to uncover their required capabilities and ties them back to business pain
- Adherence to Deal Hygiene (Mutual Action Plans / SFDC)
Why You Should Apply:
- President’s Club for top performers
- Aggressive sales compensation with SPIFs and commission accelerators
- Continuous Sales training and upward career mobility
- Pre-IPO new hire stock equity grants
- Up to 4% match of base salary for 401K plan
- 2-4 months parenting leave
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision benefits for employee
- Unlimited PTO