Regional Account Manager (Remote) Raleigh, North Carolina at KnowBe4
Remote positions open to the US only.
As a remote Regional Account Manager in the SMB space, you will be responsible for a full cycle sales role from prospecting to close. You will run online demos of the KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training Platform and close net new business. Prospective clients will consist of small and mid-sized businesses.
- Prospect and build a consistent pipeline while using a consultative approach to close deals on a monthly basis
- Close new business at or above quota
- Build relationships and rapport with clients using a bottom up approach
- Be able to build a book of business by utilizing hunting skill sets with Salesforce and some warm leads provided to you
- Proven track record of being a results driven top performer
- Ability to exceed monthly revenue targets consistently
- Experience managing an individual sales quotas and upkeep of prospect pipeline
- Experience in selling a SaaS or IT related product is a plus
- Evidence of success in a remote position where you've shown effective time management
- Be able to work effectively both in a team office environment and remote
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.