Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Partner Channel Agent (PCA) who can delight clients and go above and beyond the call of duty to join our Seattle, WA Fly Team location!
What You'll Do:
- Create client partnerships and increase brand loyalty by developing home buying/selling strategies with clients, leveraging Flyhomes programs and services
- Work collaboratively with internal team members in Customer Success, Pricing, Research, and Closing to ensure effective communication flow and exemplary client experience throughout the client’s journey
- Follow up on client leads from partner channels to schedule tours of properties they’re interested in
- Meet clients throughout the King County Area to tour homes, coming prepared to share details on homes, neighborhoods and the homebuying process
- Mediate sales and purchase negotiations leveraging subject matter expertise to advocate in the clients’ best interests
- Problem-solve and respond to clients’ needs throughout transaction and post-close; proactively troubleshoot potential challenges
- Manage CRM software and relevant partner channel apps and tools with clients’ information and transaction details
- Constantly seek ways to improve the conversion rate with the best customer service (SCAT score) and make Flyhomes tours the best in the industry
- Stay current with real estate market trends, industry and compliance requirements; attend trainings and maintain professional networks
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work full-time, including weekends
- Experience in real estate, customer service, or business development roles
- Ability and willingness to conduct tours across the entire King County Area, as needed
- Access to a reliable and presentable vehicle (company vehicle may be provided at a later point)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Active Washington State real estate license
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together.
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!